Date: MONDAY, December 10, 2018
RSVP: NEED MORE INFO THAN NORMAL, SEE BELOW
Location: Freddie's Bar-B-Que and Steak House
1424 New Sapulpa Road, Sapulpa, OK 74066
Time: Let's say 6 ish P.M.
5:30 p.m.: Sign in/cash bar
6:15 p.m.: Dinner is served
6:45 p.m.: Christmas Program by
7:30ish p.m: Meeting adjourned
R.S.V.P.: This week will be a little different, I need not only whether you will be attending, but which of three menu options you want for your meal. The three menu options are:
(1) 8 oz Smoked Filet with Smoke sauce and Baked Potato
(2) Seared Chicken Breast with Rice
(3) Seared salmon w/ garlic-lime butter
All come with:
Tossed Green Salad with Ranch Dressing
Freddie’s Famous Tabouli
Rolls with Butter
We strongly encourage you to bring a guest and/or spouse to this meeting! Just let me know their name at the time you RSVP. For this party, the guest charge will be $45. If bringing a guest, please mail me a check for the guest charge to my address below. As usual, guests who are attorneys may obtain CLE by providing their bar number at sign in.
Guest fees may be mailed to:
Office of Counsel
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
2488 E 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74137-4290
1. The next meeting is Wednesday, January 16, 2019. The topic will be "The Significance and Meaning of Judicial Independence" presented by group 7.
2. If you have not already done so, please forward your membership dues with accompanying form to Schaad Titus.